Our unique aerial trolley dog containment system has several innovations that make it like no other available. We have combined the best weather resistant materials, a range of easily adjustable options for trolley length, and a specialized anti-shock lead line that helps protect your dog from sharp impacts when reaching the end of the line. This special lead line also dramatically reduces the line becoming tangled around objects due to its ability to extend and retract as the dog moves around.
- Quick and easy installation
- Secure tangle resistant anti-shock lead line
- Durable corrosion resistant components
- One piece solid aluminum/Stainless steel slider (no moving parts to rust or bind up)
- Detachable 3 foot long cable leash for use walking your dog
- Several lengths to choose from in order to find the perfect match
- Slider stops included to limit the travel if needed
Durability: All of the metal components used in this trolley are Aluminum, galvanized steel, or stainless steel. The bungee portion of the lead line is protected within a protective sheath that shields it from the damaging rays of the sun. The bungee as a whole is then further protected with a plastic coated steel coiled cable that fully wraps its entire length. This lead offers the strength and reliability of a cable or chain line with the ability to offer a softer cushion for your dog and help prevent harsh impacts. The lead line also has a 3 foot removable leash to allow you to keep the dog tethered after unhooking from the trolley to walk them to the house or to take them on a walk.